Exclusive | ‘GMA3’ will remain in the air despite speculation about his fate after holidays by ABC News: Source

ABC News will adhere to “GMA3” despite the massive breaks from the parent company Disney that destroyed its production staff – leading to speculation that the third hour of the morning flag show could deal with it, the post has learned.

Almin Karamehmedovic, who undertook as president of ABC News last summer, will turn to staff at a New York Town Hall Tuesday afternoon after Disney Bloodbath earlier this month.

“ABC News has no intention of giving up ‘GMA3,” said a source with knowledge of the post for the post.

Speculation within ABC News is that management plans to eliminate the third hour of “Good Morning America”, or “GMA3”, which was received by co-ankoras Eva Pilgrim (Center) and Demarco Morgan (left). Dr. Darien Sutton is seen properly. ABC/Paula Lobo

Karamehmedovic planned the city hall last week – just days after dozens of ABC news division staff were left to go as part of 200 cuts that also targeted Disney Entertainment networks, the source said.

Among the canned were the executive manufacturer of “GMA3” Catherine McKenzie.

Simone Swink, the executive manufacturer of “GMA” with higher values, was given the task of overseeing the entire programming purchased “GMA” in various time -time games.

ABC News President Almin Karamehmedovic is set to run his employees on Tuesday. Variety through images getty

The other important reset of leadership included Seni Tienabeso’s promotion to the Vice President of “ABC News Live”. It will manage some specialized units of reporting on digital transmission news service.

Further structural changes included the consolidation of long -term content divisions, such as ABC News Studios, “20/20”, “Nightline” and “Impact x Nightline”, under a leading umbrella.

Dozens of ABC News employees were left to go earlier this month as part of the break that turned out to be “GMA3” to be “completely courageous”, according to a report. Getty Images

Digital and social media operations will also be more integrated with news collection and other editorial teams.

Extensions paved in ABC News Studios and its digital department, where approximately 30 employees lost their work.

The executive manufacturer of “GMA3” Catherine McKenzie was fired. X/cattatstic

One of the most significant victims was the news platform directed by the data, Fivethirteight, which saw all 15 of its resting employees.

The Fivethirteight team was reported to have been informed of their completion during a short virtual meeting with Karamehmedovic, though they knew their fate was sealed after reading about it at the Wall Street Journal last night, according to the status newspaper.

#Exclusive #GMA3 #remain #air #speculation #fate #holidays #ABC #News #Source
Image Source : nypost.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top